Thursday, May 10, 2012

✿ Hey hi hello! ✿

Hey, new blogger here.
My name's Tom, I'm 16 and I live in England!
My friend was talking about blogging and I thought I'd check it out, so I decided to create this blog in order to see what it's like.


I'll be writing about a large variety of different things, including music, fashion and art.
These are the three things that I'm mainly interested in. I'm not interested in fashion too much, but when I see things that I love, I get super interested.
I've lately gotten into 'net-art' and it's really interesting to me. If you check out my Tumblr blog (which is more of a collection of images) you'll see the kind of images I mean. A lot of them are pretty ironic, but I just find them interesting! Most of the artwork is made by other bloggers on Tumblr, but a lot more of this kind of art is being shown in galleries etc, so following this is really exciting for me! I also make some 'net-art' of my own, which I'll probably post about. It isn't great, and I mainly make it as a kind of joke (since part of the whole idea of this type of art is irony), but you can also find a link to my 'art' blog on my Tumblr blog which I've linked above.
With music, I love most genres. Lately I've fallen in love with the whole '#SEAPUNK' movement in music, it's really bubbly and happy and just lifts me up! I'll make a lot of posts about new music/artists I'm finding, so yeah :-)


The next post I'll be doing is a review of my TUK Creepers, which I'm hoping to get up either tonight or tomorrow night! 


Leave a comment and I'll make sure to reply and check out your blog!
See you soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment